Cold Plate Large working area +38°C to -14°C
Laboratory Cold Plate
Range 38°C to -14°C
In many laboratory applications, the need to keep specimens or samples cool has always been a key part laboratory procedure.
Using the years of research and industrial experience, our cold plates are designed to accommodate even the most rigorous and stringent repeatability criteria, enabling these units to be used in almost all applications.
- Compact design
- Resistance to chemical attach
- Maintaining superior temperature
- Sample conditioning prior to other tests.
- Histological Laboratory Cooling
- Cooling Surface 450mm x 350mm, probably largest working area on the market.
- Cooling plate capacity: 60 paraffin blocks
- Self regulating -14°C control
- Weight 25kg
- Robust design for industrial and laboratory use.
- Powder coated metal design. resistant to water and chemicals.
- Overall dimensions 350mm width, Depth 650mm, 260mm height.